Tuesday 7 September 2021

Hot Doc

 


Hot Doc


My new grumpy boss is my ex's brother.
Little does he know he knocked me up three years ago.

Dr. Cage is an ex-military man.
Always in control.
He fires anyone who tries to flirt with him.

That prick doc thinks I ruined his brother's life.
He tried to destroy mine when he found out about my three-year-old secret...

As an uncle, he thinks I'm not fit to be a mother to his niece.
He's giving me two months to prove him wrong.
He’s willing to use his power to fight for custody.

No way am I losing my daughter.
But when his intense blue eyes lock into mine,
I know I have to feel the weight of his rock-hard body one more time.

Maybe he won’t fire me if I tell him he’s “Daddy”…

Hot Doc is a standalone enemies-to-lovers, second chance romance full of heat, angst, and heart-pounding moments that will have you swooning with happily-ever-after! No cheating. No cliffhangers.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment