Thursday 9 September 2021

Hunting Snow White

 


Hunting Snow White


My story will remind you of snow white, minus the dwarfs, and right now it doesn’t feel like a fairytale at all.

That’s right, she’s my real mother. As the queen of witches, she holds a high bar for her only daughter. Her failure of a daughter. That’s me. I knew she detested me, but I didn’t expect her to put a price on my head.

I flee my home in fear of her huntsmen, but they track me down. Instead of executing me as requested, they take pity. Zan and Sanyi are vampires, the hottest and bravest men I’ve ever known. They secret me away in a cabin in the woods, where we start to lead a normal life. If you could call a witch and two vampires normal…

But when one of my newfound lovers is dying, I have no choice but to draw on my powers. It’s a risk I have to take in the name of love, even if it means alerting my mother to my location.

Will my huntsmen protect me, or will my mother succeed in killing us all?

Fans of Terry Bolryder, Charlene Hartnady, and Zoe Chant will dive into this steamy menage fairy tale romance!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 4 / Book 5


No comments:

Post a Comment