Thursday 9 September 2021

My Bass Player's Secret Baby

 


My Bass Player's Secret Baby


He plays me like guitar strings.
But is he playing my heart?

I wasn’t supposed to fall for Stig.
He may be the best bass player ever.
But he’s also a huge player, period.
I figure one night can’t hurt.
Until it leads to more.
And then I wind up pregnant.
I can’t tell him that though.
Because this was just a fling.
He claims he wants me for good.
But a baby would change everything.

Will he still want to make my heart rock
once he has to rock our baby to sleep first?

My Bass Player’s Secret Baby is a standalone secret baby romance. Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment