Wednesday 1 September 2021

Mystery Man Secret

 


Mystery Man Secret 


No sane woman would ever deny herself the treat of going to bed with Brett Hughes.
But if there is anything I’m well known for… it’s doing the unexpected. 

He’s mouth-watering and irresistible. 
Powerful, commandeering, completely ripped, and unbelievably sexy.
A talented, well-known lawyer who knows how to get exactly what he wants.
The perfect recipe for any woman’s ideal man. Except me, apparently.

For one, I’m a virgin. I may have everyone convinced I’m some wild, promiscuous party girl,
But the truth is, I’ve never gone all the way before.
Well, until last night anyway.

It was the night my father announced my forced engagement to Brett Hughes.
Arranged marriage still isn’t a thing of the past in my wealthy, socialite family.
I swore I’d do everything in my power to sabotage the whole arrangement.
But apparently, I took it too far.

I wake up in a hotel room that is not mine,
With the most delicious, vivid memories of a perfectly sculpted body writhing over me.

Had I really thrown my first time away on some drunken one-night stand?
Or is it just a vivid, sexy dream that keeps playing over and over again in my mind?

Either way, spontaneously losing my virginity to someone else was not a part of the plan.
Neither was falling in love with Brett...right around the same time I discover I’m pregnant.

Like it or not, I’m falling for Brett—the man I’m supposed to marry.
But how can I even begin to wrap my head around what that might mean…
If I’m secretly pregnant with another man’s baby?

Too bad the mystery man of my dreams and our secret baby… are the only things standing between me and the love of my life.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment