Monday 13 September 2021

Physical Science

 


Physical Science


Love is the final test for this professor and his star student.

Nico Valentino
My brothers are mobsters. Criminals.
They rule their kingdoms with iron fists.
I'm nothing like them.
I'm an astrophysicist. A professor.
My lecture hall is full of laughter.
Until I set eyes on Norah Bishop.
She needs my help, but I need her.
And I'll do whatever it takes to keep her.
Even if it means returning to the family I left.

Norah Bishop
All I've ever wanted was to be a scientist like my dad.
But I stumbled into something I shouldn't have.
Now, the biggest criminal in Chicago is coming for me.
And the only person who can help me is his brother...my new professor.
I don't want to drag Nico into this.
But when he touches me, I lose all control.
He's my professor. I think I want him to be my forever instead.
Loving him comes with a price.
But losing him will break me.

If you enjoy over-the-top nerdy men, curvy heroines willing to risk it all, and forbidden student-teacher romance, you'll love Nico and Norah's sugary-sweet and extra steamy story! As always, Nichole Rose books come complete with a guaranteed HEA.

Twelve of your favorite instalove authors are going to be giving lessons in love. Grab your Kindle and enroll in Love 101.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment