Wednesday 8 September 2021

Volt

 


Volt

A new romance. A sinister threat. The past could decimate their future.

We’ve woken a sleeping giant.
One with a quick trigger finger and a taste for blood.
And he’s already spilled enough from the Dark Pharaohs.
The men we’ve lost have left rage in my veins and a hole in my heart.

Somehow, Fallon seems to fill that void and give me solace despite the turmoil swirling around me.
I can find peace, if only for a few hours in her arms.

But the dark enemy hunting us won’t just disappear and let us live our lives.
We need to strike before he can again.
It won’t be easy.

More shots will be fired and blood will flow like a river.
I just hope it’s his and not ours…


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4


No comments:

Post a Comment