Monday 13 September 2021

Zerk's Mark

 


Zerk's Mark


His secrets might get me killed. A territory fight leads to kidnappings. I knew bikers were dangerous, but I didn’t think it would end in this disaster.

My obsession with this mountain of a man is totally life-consuming.
Intense, secretive, dangerous, basically everything I should stay away from.

He warns me of his broken past,
but I’m not scared of rough edges.

I challenge him every step of the way.
He won’t tolerate my disobedience.

His silence pushes me into the arms of a deceiving enemy and I don’t know who to trust...

The sexy alpha biker that won’t open up, or the chiseled-faced prospect that says too much.

The wrong choice makes it all erupt. My savior ends up being the man I didn’t trust.
Because just like his brothers in the club, he would die before they ever took his property.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment