Thursday 20 February 2020

Campaign Promises


Campaign Promises

Their First Lady Book 2


I made a promise.
A promise to be his.

I meant it. I swear I did...

Ever since that night I’ve played my role perfectly, and I found that it’s not so hard to be with the man I’m supposed to marry.
That while it was an arrangement, we connected far more than I could have imagined.

Maybe growing up in the mob predisposed me to craving strength and power.
Or perhaps, I’ve simply grown to love him despite his hard edges.

Either way, in the three months since I’d left for the campaign trail, Calvin Nathaniel James delivered on his promise. He made me his.

In return, I promised the past was behind us. That my feelings for Preston were behind us…

But the moment I see him, I know the truth.

I’m a liar.

And all three of us will pay for it.


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment