Sunday 23 February 2020

Let You Love Me


Let You Love Me

Club Roma Book 2


I am one of those Hollywood starlets that make an appearance in most men’s fantasies. Not that it didn’t take a money hungry momager and a major heartbreak to get me there. I told myself after what happened with my ex, I’d never let myself fall for another man, I’d never let myself fall in love.

Every woman wants me. They only got me for one night. Those were the rules: don’t let anyone close enough to do any damage and live your life to the fullest. That all changed the moment she stepped into my club.

Cora Carlson and Zander Green were cut from the same cloth. Only after one thing. What happens when the feelings become too much and life invades their bubble?


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment