Thursday 6 February 2020

Twelve Weeks


Twelve Weeks

Serendipity series Book 2


***A Second Chance, Small Town Romance***

You don't automatically belong, you have to earn your place in Sutton HIll.


Jamie

Everyone told me he wasn't worth it,
but I didn't listen.

They say you'll never forget your first love,
Yet I'll never want anyone more than I do Sam.

I don't know what it was but from the first moment I saw him,
it was like an out of body experience

Not that it mattered.
At least his family thought so.

So why isn't he fighting harder for me?

Sam

Living in Sutton Hill and coming from a famous family,
I have a lot of people depending on me.
With that comes frequent obligations,
things Jamie doesn't seem to quite understand.

I have a reputation to uphold and people to appease.
I come from a town full of judgmental people,
with opinions louder than a rock concert.

To give her the chance she deserves,
I have to slowly ease her in.
It requires patience and trust,
so why doesn't she believe me?

AUTHOR NOTE: This is Book 2 of the Serendipity Series. This can be read separately or combined with the other books in the series. This is an HEA and no cliffhangers. There are also mild scenes and language. Must be over 18 years of age to read!

Amazon.com 

US UK / Canada / Australia 


Serendipity Series

Book 1 / Book 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment