Tuesday 4 February 2020

You've Got Male


You've Got Male

Keep a Secret Book 1


I’ve got male… and it’s a big one.
Chiseled 48-inch chest.
Ripped 32-inch waist.
And 19-inch arms.

Bulging. Veiny. Hard.

The male arrived for my mother, but I have my eyes set on it… set on him
They call him Ghost. 
Maybe because he’s scary. 
Owner of a strip club. Former Army man. 
A raging biker. Always angry. Alpha as hell. 
For me, he’s Jake.
The hot 40-year-old Jake who’s dating (or almost broken up) with my mother who does nothing but make my life a living hell. 
She doesn’t deserve him. Never did. 
But wanting him might be the greatest sin I’ve ever committed. 
It doesn’t help that he stares at me all the time. 
And that he’s sitting in my living room right now. 
I know what I want, and I want to tell him how I feel. 
What should I do to calm my nerves?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment