Wednesday 26 February 2020

Sugar Walls


Sugar Walls

Sweet Treats Book 5


Tighter, he commanded. Let me feel those walls, Sugar.

My dad told me about a special club that he belongs to called Dads and Daughters.

It sounded perfect to me because after my mom died, Jack and I were all alone.

What better way to form a great connection with my dad?

But he tells me there’s something *different* about this club.

And when I find out, I’m shocked and thrilled!

After all, the dads are all long-haul truckers who need relief.

The daughters are sweet young things who provide that relief.

But am I ready to meet my match as part of this forbidden group?

Because two men want me, and I won’t say no …

The sassy girl gets a taste of sugar as the saga of Dads and Daughters continues. Girl Scouts, these women are not. Instead, they’re filthy, feisty, and as fun as you can get! Swords do not cross in this book because the story is all about HER. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and always an HEA for my readers.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


Sweet Treats Series 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment