Sunday 9 February 2020

Protecting the Babysitter


Protecting the Babysitter

Fingers laced in my hair, he pulled my head down to command my mouth.
The kiss was so dominating and searing, I melted against him.

The babysitter and the billionaire...
Sounds like an unlikely pair, doesn’t it?
It sounds more like a fairy tale than anything else―a fairytale I was tempted to go along with.

Look, I was only hired to babysit; nothing more.
But Mr. Billionaire Prince Charming was too much for me... 
He lit a fire of need inside of me that I’d never felt before. 
I wanted him. 

Too bad I had to keep a low profile and avoid relationships at all costs. 
My life was pretty over. No happiness, no peace, no romance.

Naturally, I slept with him. What would one time hurt? 
Only once wasn’t enough and each time I pushed him away, he came back. 

He learned my secret and insisted on rescuing me. 
Should I let him? Or should I save him from himself…and me?

GRAB THIS HOT & HEARTWARMING BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE NOW! Protecting the Babysitter is a stand-alone alpha male billionaire contemporary romance with NO CHEATING, NO CLIFF-HANGERS, and a GUARANTEED HAPPILY EVER AFTER (HEA)

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment