Friday 28 February 2020

My Brother's Bad Best Friend


My Brother's Bad Best Friend


My brother’s best friend is a bastard.
But I ran away from home, and he said he’ll take me in.
Now I’m living with the gorgeous a**hole. And I should be afraid.
Instead, I’m letting him undress me in the kitchen...
I think I just completely lost my mind.

Thug. Criminal. Bastard.
Jonas Larsen is my brother’s best friend, and he’s as bad as they come.
When I run away from my abusive stepfather, Jonas agrees to take me in.
Everything seems like it might be okay, until I realize my brother’s addicted to drugs and Jonas is the only thing holding it all together.
Now I’m living with the cocky jerk, and he says he’s watching out for me.
Really, he’s just watching me, and his eyes are hungry.
Gorgeous. Intelligent. Dangerous.
He’s everything I’m supposed to hate.
But I keep glimpsing something bright beneath that handsome and tattooed exterior.
I’m supposed to stay away from Jonas Larson.
But he can’t seem to keep his hands off me.
And I don’t think I can resist him much longer.

My Brother's Bad Best Friend is a steamy romance with tons of hot scenes and bad language. It’s only recommended for readers 18+.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment