Sunday 2 February 2020

Secret Series


Secret Series

A Stealthy Billionaire Romance Box Set


5 steamy and action-packed books, all leading up to a shocking ending with a HEA!

Book One: Secret Lies
My life is made up of the best because I am the best.
Money. Fame. A woman on every arm (and other appendages as well...). Who needs love when I've got everything I've ever wanted?
But then my grandfather passed away and left me his ranch with a condition. And if I want to add his millions to my billions I'm going to have to jump through some hoops. Honestly, it's probably not worth it. I mean... a couple of million is chump change for a guy like me, right? Even if the place is sentimental.
But... then I run into the blonde in the stables. She's got long legs and a smile to die for. With piercing eyes and a fiery spirit, she might just be my ticket to the redemption my grandfather always hoped for me... if I don't screw it up, first.

Book Two: Secret Deal
A billionaire with a big problem..
It was supposed to be so simple: fly in for the reading of my grandfather’s will and make a play for the ranch. Then fly back home as the new owner of that ranch, one in a long line of money.
But with the special condition in my grandfather’s will looming over my head, my life just got complicated.
Especially now that Gwen found out about the secret..
That leads to a new challenge: convincing the stubborn blonde that aligning herself with me is in her best interest...even if she doesn’t want to admit it.
If I manage to convince Gwen of my trustworthiness, the rest of the pieces should fall into place, including the ranch.
There’s just a slight problem..My growing feelings for her.

Book Three: Secret Affair
A woman facing the decision of her life..
We had the perfect plan: I would pretend to be Nick’s girlfriend to help him get the ranch and then we would go our separate ways.
The plan had just one flaw..my true feelings for him.
And when the last person I thought I’d ever see again arrives to the ranch, I’m torn between two choices I never wanted to make. Should I rekindle the flame with a man I had loved and lost, or should I hope for the possibility of a future with a new lover..?
All I know is, I got my work cut out for me..

Book Four: Secret Obsession

Gwen
Life keeps throwing us curve balls and I’m convinced that Nick and I just weren’t meant to happen.
But I can't shake the feeling that something feels wrong about Brenda and her story..
All I want right now is for things to get back to the way they were, before Nick came into the picture. The sooner he can return to his life in the city, the better..even if I love him..
But the stakes change when I discover a secret of my own...

Book Five: Secret Ways
Secrets are revealed and truths are uncovered..
At least things are going well between Gwen and I.
When she drops a bombshell on me, I have no choice but to rise up to the occasion.
She’s carrying my child. I’m about to become a father..again?
As if this news isn’t enough, whoever is trying to sabotage the ranch hasn’t stopped..and I can tell it’s personal.
When I finally uncover who the perpetrator is, the truth about my history with Gwen is unraveled..all the way back to our childhood..

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment