Tuesday 4 February 2020

Royally Screwed


Royally Screwed

Quick & Dirty Book 3


Prince Grayson.
Heir to the British throne.
Sexiest man I’ve ever laid eyes on.
For some strange reason, he wants me.
And I want him. I want him so bad it hurts.

One week.
No strings.
Just unbridled, wild passion with a future king.
I can keep my heart out of it. Right?

And there's his one condition.

One that has me thinking I might be in over my head…

He won’t give me what I want unless his two bodyguards join in.

Now with Bonus Novella:

Royally X’mas'ed

It’s Grayson and my first Christmas together alone on our own private island. Or so I think… 

When I return from the beach, I find the front door ajar. Waiting for me are three masked men with a sexy surprise so damn hot it’ll melt my bikini right off.

Previously published as part of the Royal & Reckless box set, this edition has been extended & includes the bonus novella: Royally X'mas'ed.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment