Wednesday 12 February 2020

Teacher I Want to Date


Teacher I Want to Date

Dear V̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶H̶o̶t̶ Crazy Woman,

You didn’t have to call the cops on me.
I was just looking after my niece.
Okay… maybe I shouldn't have been spying on her date. But I know how teenage boys think and what they want.
Did it make you feel good scolding me in front of everyone for just being a good uncle?
B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶
I’m almost positive you were cussing me out and if I understood a lick of Spanish, I’d have s̶h̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶ told you exactly what I thought about your meddling, even if you are her teacher.
In fact, I’d like to schedule a d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶e̶ parent teacher conference to discuss our differing views on raising the youth of today s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶, p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶
.
Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶F̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶H̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶
Mason Brisken

Teacher I Want to Date is a standalone rom com featuring a neurotic finance hottie, a feisty teacher that loves to salsa, a meet-cute gone wrong, unexpected jail time and a happily-forever-after that will leave you smiling and sighing and swooning all in one sitting. No cheating. No Cliffhanger. Grab it today.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment