Thursday 27 February 2020

Love & Deception

Love & Deception

Beautifully Twisted Book 1


Love & Deception is a spinoff novel from my Satan's Sinners M.C. series. A piece of this story first appeared in the Ridin' Dirty Anthology, but has now been made into a full-length novel. The timeframe of Love & Deception takes place between Night Sky and Returning Home.

Cody

For as long as I can remember, I've had this plan, a goal to become number one in the PBR. I've never let anything or anyone come between me and my dream until that one weekend I had with Sonya Collins. Now, I'm wondering what's more important: love or those eight seconds.

Sonya "Shug" Collins

I've always known my place within the M.C. world with Satan's Sinners; I'm a club whore. It's who I am and all I'll ever be to them. I want more. I don't fantasize about becoming an Ol' Lady. My dream is to escape the life I was born into. 

 What's stopping me? I owe the club and Hanger, and until that debt is paid, I'm stuck. 

Or so I thought until that one weekend with Cody Sterling, the bull rider who rode into town and showed me what love could really be. 

Chayser

I'm in love with Shug, and she can't even see it. I thought that one day she would open those pretty amber eyes and realize what was in front of her, but Shug's hate for my world runs deep.
 
I watched as he drove away, leaving her standing there crying. I'll pick up the pieces that he broke and put her back together. 

 Maybe then, she'll love me too.



No comments:

Post a Comment