Monday 12 October 2020

Bound by The Triple Dom's


 

Bound by The Triple Dom's

Satin Cages Book 1


These Professional Dom's are going to give this conservative Montana girl a run for her money…

Moving to New York City was supposed to be fun and exciting, but here I am busting my butt off and barely making ends meet. Just when I think of moving back to Montana, a ridiculously attractive man offers me a high-paying job. 

There’s just one catch...

It’s at a BDSM Club, where patrons experience bondage in satin-lined cages in front of hundreds of other people. 

They say that my only job is to serve drinks, but it isn’t long before I’m servicing them.

And the more I do it, the deeper I fall into the BDSM rabbit hole. 

Of course I have my doubts, but between all of the cash and mind-blowing orgasms, how can I just walk away?

And to make matters worse, I’m falling in love…with all three of them. 

Bound by The Triple Dom’s is a standalone MFMM plus one menage/reverse harem romance filled with dark, dirty, not-for-the-weak erotic romance.

All books in the Satin Cages Series are standalone romances and can be read in any order. Each has an HEA with NO CHEATING!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment