Saturday 17 October 2020

Her Filthy Rich Boss


 

Her Filthy Rich Boss

Irresistible Billionaires Book 3


I’m exhausted. 
I’m confused.
And even though my boss is a jerk, I’m still fantasizing about him.

Come on, who wouldn’t? 
It’s Rhett Thompson… not only a celebrity real estate broker but pretty much everything else a woman finds hot in a guy. 
Billionaire, playboy, gorgeous, insanely arrogant. 

I tried to resist. I tried to lie to myself. I even ignored my intuition that was screaming at me to not take the job. 
But I wouldn’t be a modern-day single girl if I listened to my intuition. 

So, I made a checklist instead. 
Don’t be dazzled by his charm. 
Don’t fall in love.
And definitely, definitely don’t fall into his bed. 

…whoops. 
I failed at all of the above. 

My job is to deal with Rhett’s messes, his scandalous after-hours debauchery. 
But cleaning up ones he doesn’t know about… wasn’t in the contract. 
I’m pregnant, way pregnant. 

Of course, when the baby world comes crashing down on me like a ton of dirty diapers, Rhett decides it’s time to clean up his image. 

So, now, I’m helping him improve his reputation while being pregnant… and holding a secret that will probably destroy it. 

He Cannot Find Out.
Not Yet.

Not until I can figure out how to tell him that his frazzled, short-tempered, hot-headed assistant is carrying the heir to his entire kingdom. 

Get ready for Sarah and Rhett's fun story and an unforgettable HEA... with no cliffhangers and no cheating!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment