Saturday 24 October 2020

Your Irresistible Love

 

Your Irresistible Love

The Bennett Family Book 1


I know what people think when they hear the name Sebastian Bennett.

Determined. Ruthless. Head of a business empire. From the outside, I look bulletproof.

Behind closed doors, though, family always comes first. My parents. My eight–yes, eight–siblings. Every single one of them nagging at me to settle down and get married. I may be bulletproof, but I can’t seem to deflect them. No matter how many times I patiently explain that I don’t believe in love.

I hadn’t counted on Ava Lindt.

Beautiful. Funny. Just as stubborn as I am. It’s frankly infuriating.

I only hired her as a consultant to make our next jewelry collection launch unforgettable. So why is it thoughts of her that I can’t shake? Those curves, that smile… it’s irresistible. And completely off-limits.

She won’t risk her job. I won’t risk my heart. But one kiss, one touch at a time, our sizzling chemistry is turning into a deep connection. With her time at Bennett Enterprises drawing to a close, I’ll have to decide what I was wrong about– her, or love.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment