Wednesday 14 October 2020

My Billionaire Fake Fiance


 

My Billionaire Fake Fiance

Beaky Tiki Series Book 1


Start with a sassy pastry chef. Add a cocky billionaire. Throw in a fake engagement. Let the games begin.

Kaylee

I have one rule. I don't date tourists. Ever. Because vacation boyfriends never last. But my life is a hot mess. So much so that my friends throw me a love-life intervention. Never heard of that? Me neither. I may have a problem.
 
So I decide to break my rule just one time because the tourist is unbelievably sexy. Hey, it's more of a guideline than an actual rule. What's the worst that can happen?

Cue Chase Covington, the relationship-averse billionaire who blows into my life like a category five hurricane.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment