Saturday 10 October 2020

Payback's a Bitch


 

Payback's a Bitch

I want to be the woman I have always dreamed about. This is my chance to try something different. 

Why can’t I stop thinking about him? He’s not worth the trouble.

Seeing him after all this time ignites something strange inside of me. It’s hot and cold at the same time. That passion is there lurking under the surface.

There is also something else. It’s primal and speaks to me. It’s revenge.

The man does know how to push my buttons. He hasn’t changed much. 

Why shouldn’t I get some closure? He doesn’t deserve mercy.

I can have my way with him and discard him like yesterdays trash. It will be easy.

That is what I convinced myself of. How can I be so damn naïve?

Everything changes with that first touch….that first kiss…those words of encouragement on the tip of his tongue. 

I’m in trouble.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment