Saturday 24 October 2020

Love Found in Ramstein

 


Love Found in Ramstein

Series of Short Steamy Military Romance Novels Book 1


Skylar
I didn’t want my father to move us yet again, let alone to Ramstein, Germany.
All I really need is someone to appreciate me for who I am.
John is that man. He’s an Alpha male that had me drooling the moment I set eyes on him.
But he is just an Air Man, and my father is his commanding officer.
Could this really work?

John
I wasn’t always into younger girls, but Skylar caught my attention when she stood up to the Colonel, her father. She’s beautiful, smart, curvy. She’s everything I’ve been looking for but never found. I had known since I joined the Colonel’s wing that he had a daughter. I didn’t know that she would be the one I want, no matter who her father thinks he is.

An extremely sweet young, hot woman has finally found a man who will love her for who she is. She just has to get her strict military father’s approval. This is a series of short steamy military romance novels with an older Alpha male and a younger curvy woman.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment