Wednesday 7 October 2020

Wish You Once More


 

Wish You Once More

The more you love someone, the more you hurt them...

Bree

Mat Redmond chose his career over me. He broke my heart. I vowed never to let him back in.

Until he shows up in the last place I expect him to.

Old memories and feelings come back to haunt me and I can't push them away. Then Mat abandons me a second time and I'm not sure I can forgive him again.

Mat

Bree Sheridan was my first love. And I broke her heart. I hurt her with my choices and I vowed never to do it again.

Except I did, and I regret every single moment.

But when my family needs me, I have to come back home to look after them. If I make another wrong choice this time, I'll lose Bree forever.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment