Tuesday 13 October 2020

Lust


 

Lust

Small Town Strangers Book 1


He knew this routine well, he's used to being alone. She had other plans.

I spent my years traveling from destination to destination, without a care in the world.
Not knowing where these adventures would take me, I would ask myself, "will I ever settle down?"
And then, I met Laura.
She's fantastic, everything I am not. Outgoing, strong-minded, and loyal to her family.
Yet, am I ready for all this, after all, she's just a stranger?
She needs someone ready to give her what she wants.
Our night was special in those mountains, so much so that I cannot stop thinking about it, about her.
I know she's ready, but I question if I am ready to let someone in?

Will this encounter be another random night, or will this be something more in this small town?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment