Monday 19 October 2020

Laid, Lust & Lies


 

Laid, Lust & Lies

MFM Menage Stepbrother Billionaire Romance


Laid, Lust & Lies: MFM Menage Stepbrother Billionaire Romance

I haven’t been home in four years. And that’s all their fault. Wyatt and Tyler. The two hottest men I know who have me thinking of my curvy body being sandwiched between hard abs and firm thighs. Those two hot millionaires are my step-brothers and if the idea is already absurd to want to belong to and be possessed by these men, the relationship between us makes it impossible. So I do what I have to and become estranged from my family to keep from crawling on my knees and taking what is not mine. 

When our parents die in a horrific car accident, leaving me with no other choice but to go home, I get my best friend to pose as my lesbian girlfriend. To protect me from them. Never would I have guessed that I am not the only one harboring dirty secrets…

WARNING: This eBook contains mature language and content intended for 18+ readers only!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment