Saturday 4 September 2021

Make You Stay

 


Make You Stay


Make You Stay is a steamy, contemporary romance that is: 

♥ Slow Burn

♥ Friends to Lovers 

♥ Single Dad 

♥ Feisty Heroine 


Aidan: 

I’m perfectly content with my life, until Chloe walks through the door, upending any semblance of balance. 

Chloe is one of those fast-talking New Yorkers with an opinion about everything. Never mind that most of them are correct. 

She also has the greatest ass on the planet, along with a sex kitten smile that threatens to undo me every time we meet. 

But we want different things from life, and neither of us is willing to compromise. 

I have to keep my distance, no matter how much my heart wants to make her stay.

Chloe:

My holiday plans never included a funeral, or the grizzly bear in a suit scowling at me throughout the service, but here I am. 

Turns out the grizzly is named Aidan, and he’s actually a big softie beneath his shaggy beard. A big softie with rock hard abs. 

He’s fun, flirty, and dangerously attractive, but we’re strictly friends. There’s no crossing that line, although with each passing night, he’s getting harder to resist. 

I changed my life for love once before and I won’t do it again, no matter how much my heart wants him to make me stay. 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment