Wednesday 26 May 2021

Bad Boss


 

Bad Boss


Yes sir. Will there be anything else, sir?

I catch my secretary, Dallyce, from falling in the street and as soon as my hands grasp her body, I'm completely smitten. Perhaps it was the way she looked at me like I'm a superhero. Perhaps it was the way she sucked her plump bottom lip. She's worked for me for two years and I've never noticed the perfect curves before now. But now I have and there's no stopping me - I must have her.


I'll show her I can be a real hero. If only an office romance with a dominant older man wasn't completely forbidden. 
But the word is out on the street about Crane Eglinton, billionaire bad boy CEO of Eglinton Enterprises - I not only work extreme hours, I have fairly unusual tastes. 
How can I be sure Dallyce will join me in those games and love the play? Would she accept me as I am or run for the hills? 
I can't bear to lose her. 
I can't bear not to make her mine

Can I make her have another fall - for me this time?

Bad Boss is a standalone pure fantasy instalove romance novella of 35k words. Slip into your birthday suit for a super wild date with the Bad Boss.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1


No comments:

Post a Comment