Monday 17 May 2021

Rough Ride


 

Rough Ride


Buckle up for a wild ride with the men of Savage Souls MC.
Brooding, drop dead handsome, and fiercely protective of their lady loves.
If you’re ready to fall for these bad to the bone alphas, grab the complete Savage Souls MC series in one steamy box set. 

Rough Ride Collection Includes:


Escaping near-death just to fall for a motorcycle riding bad boy?
Is this really my life?

When I stepped foot back in my hometown
I never imagined that in less than 24 hours I’d be running for my life.

The only problem is that I just ran right into the arms
of an absolutely soul-shakingly gorgeous man who 
is most likely an even bigger nightmare than the one I left behind. 

Leader of a motorcycle gang.
One giant brooding a**hole.
And so cocky and infuriating I just want to scream.

In the process of escaping my present,
I may have just stumbled into my future.

There’s no going back now.


Hooking up with your ex is almost always a bad idea.
Knocking her up when your crazy-hot fling was supposed to stay a secret…
Colossally horrible idea.

The closer she gets…
The more I crave just one last taste.
I long to hear my name on her lips just one more time.

The trouble is, I now have the power to destroy her family.
They’ve always hated me anyway,
Why shouldn’t I take them down?

Our little fling is a temporary arrangement,
Absolutely no strings this time.

I’ve got her right where I want her and I’m calling the shots now.
I just need to get her out of my system.


He is the definition of everything I despise most in this world.
I swore I’d never fall for a guy like him.

A promise I made years ago brought me back to my hometown. 
The one town I hoped I’d never step foot in again.
Not much has changed about this place. 
That is… expect for Liam – the hot as hell new recruit.

But I know his type all too well, and they’re all the same.

Cocky MC gang members… dangerous… nothing but trouble.

I never expected to be met with a gorgeous wall of Ex-Marine muscle as soon as I arrived.
And I certainly didn’t expect to become his temporary neighbor and part-time plaything.



I got kidnapped today and that wasn’t even the worst part.
Slithering my way into a deadly MC gang’s inner circle, 
That’s the worst part.
And it’s likely to get me killed.

Single dad.
Hard as steel.
Hot as hell.
And my only way in.
The trouble is… I don’t see a clear way out.

When I woke up this morning I had no idea I was on the fast-track to becoming an overnight spy.
Now I’m taking a job I don’t want,
Stealing my boss’s secrets for a man I don’t like,
And bedding my new employer like I don’t possess a single functioning brain cell.

Falling for my bad boy boss wasn’t part of the plan.
If my cover gets blown there will be hell to pay.
But there’s no turning back now.

Betraying him was my mission from the start.
I just wish my heart had stayed out of it.

SCOOP UP THIS HEART-PUMPING MC COLLECTION TODAY! THE DRAMA, ANGST AND SUSPENSE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. FOUR STEAMY LOVE STORIES. FOUR TOE CURLING ALPHA MEN. FOUR SATISFYING HEAS.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment