Thursday 20 May 2021

Crushing Over My Best Friend's Older Brother


Crushing Over My Best Friend's Older Brother

 

I’m engaged to my childhood crush. 
Except it’s a big fat lie. 

My best friend’s older brother.
Rich, grumpy and jaw-dropping gorgeous.

We shared a secret kiss years ago and it never happened again.
Now he’s in trouble and asking for my help.
He tells me his secrets, and I confess mine. My screw up and his.

He has a secret child and he wants custody, 
to help him out I’m more than happy to be his fake fiancee.
Little did I know this secret arrangement would cause such a backlash. 
My father disapproves of his only daughter marrying an older white man 
whose criminal past has come back to haunt him.

And all I can think of is his lips crushing mine and wanting this for real.
I know I should back out, but my dumb heart is screaming to stay.

Is our fake engagement worth the risk of hurting our loved ones? 
This is going to end in a huge heartbreak, I just know it. 

A steamy fake fiance, age gap, romance filled with angst and heat. Family drama and heart-felt moments. This can be read as a standalone, no cliff hangers or cheating and of course a HEA!


Amazon.com

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1



No comments:

Post a Comment