Sunday 16 May 2021

No Funny Business

 


No Funny Business


It started as a favor.

Natalie needed a chef. I was looking for inspiration for my prime-time cooking show.

Thing is, Nat and I used to date, and no matter how hot our chemistry still is, my heart can’t stand a repeat. So we set down some ground rules.

No innuendoes. No suggestive remarks. No licking of frosting, fingers, or lips. No cute dimples. No… Well, you get the idea.

No funny business. What. So. Ever.

Only it turns out, Nat and I aren’t so good with rules.

Now we’re fake engaged, giving prime-time media interviews, and pretending to plan a wedding. The crazy’s escalating, and the danger signs are clear. Nat already trampled on my heart once and I won’t let it happen again.

Our half-baked fake engagement could get us both burned…


Amazon.com

US / UK / Canada / Australia

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3


No comments:

Post a Comment