Saturday 22 May 2021

Branded



Branded 


Fran
It's official. Dr. Brand Cole is a pain in my ass! But he's also my boss and the sexiest man I've ever laid eyes on. When he comes to my rescue after a car accident, maintaining a strictly professional with the heart-shy veterinarian suddenly becomes extremely...hard.

Brand
Fran Foster, my veterinary technician, has been mine since the moment I first clapped eyes on her - she just doesn't know it yet. All I need to do now is let go of my past so I can embrace a future with this curvy beauty. Easy, right? 

This filthy, short, love story contains Kindle-melting sex scenes with all the feels you desire. If you want a longer, slow-burn romance, this ain't it - check out Violet Rae's Choices Series instead.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 





No comments:

Post a Comment