Tuesday 18 May 2021

Player Baby Daddy


 

Player Baby Daddy


Don’t sleep with the Coach’s daughter. And definitely don’t knock her up.
..... It's a shame I have no self control.

I’m used to going rough on the field and rougher in the bedroom.
That’s how I live my life: fast, hard, uncontrolled.
Until I meet Nicole, I never thought I could be contained.
Now all I think about is taking her… and making her all mine.

But there’s a catch, of course there’s a catch.
That sweet little thing is completely off limits.
She’s my new coach’s daughter and I’m trying to get my life on track.
If I screw this up by tasting her, I’ll be right back where I started… nowhere.

I’m the kind of man that won’t be stopped.
And she’s making it very clear that there’s no going back.
When we finally make that perfect mistake….
We get way more than we bargained for.

She’d better watch out, because I’m getting what I want… mommy and baby.

Another Baby Daddy, better get ready! Player Baby Daddy is a steamy and fun sports romance featuring an alpha hero that won't back down no matter what, a heroine that refuses to give up with she loves, and the secret baby that drives them together! It's hot and exciting, so get ready! As always, there's no cheating and a guaranteed HEA. Enjoy!!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 / Book 5



No comments:

Post a Comment