Friday 28 May 2021

Irresistible Touch


Irresistible Touch

 

So here’s how it started: My car blew out in the middle of the road…

Guess whose ranch happens to be nearby – my high school sweetheart.

It really is a small world, isn’t it? As I stare at him, it gets harder and harder to breathe.

That athletic body from back in the day has grown into a hunk of a man, a hardworking cowboy.

We have not seen each other for years, and in his mind, I bet he thinks I just upped and left; if only he knew the full story…

I watch him fix my car, shirtless, and he completely takes the breath from my lungs. There is a tension of passion between us, you could cut it with a knife.

It’s a natural thing for me, a habit if you will, but I can’t just keep a model picture to myself, the world has to see it…


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 / Book 5





No comments:

Post a Comment