Monday 24 May 2021

Mr. Surprise Daddy


 

Mr. Surprise Daddy


One night of fun.
Two pink lines.
And only one explanation…I’m pregnant with the best man’s baby.

I’ve been rehearsing what to say…
Hey Mr. Football Super-Star, you’re gonna be a daddy,
But we can’t talk about this until next week.

will not steal the thunder from my sister’s wedding.
Especially when I’m the one organizing it.

But the eye-candy linebacker won’t stay out of my way,
And this island is far too small.
I don’t care that he turns on the charm and offers to help.
He can stick his rock-hard abs and good intentions somewhere else.
Preferably somewhere that doesn’t complicate, or create, anything.
But when this island wedding sends me up a creek without a paddle…he’s there.
Saving my behind. Stealing my senses once again.
And every time his big blue eyes meet mine, I turn into a walking bundle of hormones.

I thought seeing those two pink lines was the scariest thing ever…
Until I realized that I could be falling for my baby’s father.

This surprise pregnancy romance will sweep you off your feet and make you fall head-over-heels. Get ready to swoon your way to the HEA! No cheating or cliffhanger. This is Book 3 in the Love, Accidentally series, but each book is a stand-alone and can be read in any order.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2


No comments:

Post a Comment