Monday 17 May 2021

Dating The Player

 


Dating The Player 


Dak

I’ve got a big pro football contract, a big appetite for women, and a big mouth. It gets me into trouble more often than not… but this time it lands me with a nerdy little PR gatekeeper who is supposed to control me. But good luck with that. 
Eloise and her kitten sweaters and adorable glasses have me thinking about her in a whole different way…

Eloise

I’m not your typical nerd girl. Instead of video games, I love football. I’ve landed my dream job managing social media for my favorite team, but with Dakota North as quarterback it’s a 24/7 job. When I’m told I have to spend a week making sure Dak doesn’t tweet, he seems determined to use that time to flirt with me. 

I have to ask myself, what is more important- losing my virginity to a bad boy quarterback or keeping my perfect job?


Amazon.com

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment