Sunday 23 May 2021

Griff


 

Griff


He's the best real estate agent in Chicago, or he was until she came back around. Now they're always at each other's throats. Thankfully he also likes kissing her there...

Jade
I'm at the top of my game. 
I just made partner at the real estate office, and I'm ready to take over Chicago. 
I grew up here and I know the best kept secrets and the diamonds in the rough. 
When my friend--at least I thought he was--Griff starts a bidding war, revenge turns to...romance?
But I'm not ready to build a relationship. 
Because he may not remember breaking my heart, but I sure do.

Griff
There’s more to Silverstone Construction Group than rugged house building. 
There’s the fine art of sales too. That's where I come in. 
The art of wheeling and dealing comes easily, cause I'm a smooth talker.
Don't let my babyface fool you, I have a playboy history of breaking hearts. 
But when an old friend turns rival and starts to butt in on my territory, she's going down. 
I just don't realize that I'm going down, too. 
I've never fallen in love...the risk is too high and the reward, I just don't see one. 
Until her. 

No cheating. No cliffhangers. Only sweet & steamy short insta-love romances you've come to love from Brynn Hale.


Amazon.com

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1


No comments:

Post a Comment