Tuesday 25 May 2021

Nothing to Lose


Nothing to Lose


Come to New York with us, Roxie!
It’ll be so much fun!
We have tickets to the grand reopening of the Crimson flagship nightclub.
My girls don’t know the truth. How can I say no?


Who says no to five-star travel? I should have. Isn’t retrospect a b*tch? Life was so much easier before him. Going home should mean regularly scheduled programming. Except something’s different. I just can’t figure out what.

My girls are the same. My apartment. My work. Sure, a few die-hard fans camp outside my building, that’s different. Oh, and bodyguards hang around me like a bad smell. But everything else is the same… right?

No. If only. Damn. Move on already. He’s in my head and won’t go away. Then New Year hits and, of course, my girls want to go to New York.

Say no. Say no. Say no. How can I say no? I can’t without confessing. It’s fine. It’ll be fine. What could possibly go wrong? Wait… déjà vu…


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1


 

No comments:

Post a Comment