Friday 23 July 2021

Ace

 


Ace


ACE

In the small town of Bourbon Falls, there’s not a single woman who’s been known to catch my eye. Up until Ella Carson moves to town, becoming my company’s new Administrative Assistant.

She’s so young…so pure.
She’s off-limits, that’s what she is.

But when my innocent Admin becomes my new obsession, I know I’m royally screwed.

I can’t eat…can’t sleep without her. Ella Carson is the girl of my dreams. The only catch being she’s twenty years younger than my aged mind, but my heart can’t stop beating solely for this little treasure.

She’s all I want…all I see. I’m destined for Ella, and now, I just need to prove it to her…show her I’m the man her sweet love is worth giving to.

Or I’ll die trying.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment