Monday 26 July 2021

One Hot Doctor

 


One Hot Doctor


I’m on a mission to have a baby – but I didn’t expect my new fertility doctor to be the man who broke my heart so many years ago.

Thomas and I seemed to be your favorite fairytale love story,
until he left me without a single word and crushed my heart to pieces.
Seems like he wasn’t exactly relationship material.
But I’ve never stopped dreaming of becoming a mom.
A few years later I give up on the male of the species and decide to go the artificial route.
And then meet Thomas, my old lover and new fertility doctor!
An Adonis in a white coat, walking around swinging his stethoscope.
What he did to me was unforgivable.
Or so I thought.
I mean, Dr. Clarkson is still my enemy.
But he can give me the baby I’ve always dreamed of.
Yet he has one condition: He wants to do it the old-fashioned way!

Well, this could be one hell of a second chance. 
But can I really trust that Thomas has changed his ways forever?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment