Friday 23 July 2021

Secret Twin

 


Secret Twin


Since moving to New York and opening my own catering business, life hasn't been easy. My twin sister and I are both working our butts off to make our dreams come true, but are far from there yet. When I got the call from CEO Gregory Wells asking me to cater his billionaire boss's retirement dinner I just about died inside. I thought this had to be the miracle I've been waiting for.

But a funny thing happened when I went in for the interview… Gregory mistook me for my twin sister and gave me the high-paying job on the spot. I decide to go along with it and pretend to be her, to stay in his good favor, but the more we work together the more I find myself falling for his charm and opening up.

It's getting harder to hide that I'm not her. It's so easy to be myself around him- easier than it's been with anyone before. Will I be able to keep up my act and convince him I'm her? Or will he see through my lie?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment