Monday 19 July 2021

Love, Accidentally


 

Love, Accidentally


Three irresistible men.
Three reasons to stay up all night.

Get this head-over-heels, all-the-feels, swoon-worthy collection of the first 3 books in the Love, Accidentally series, including:

Mr. Second Chance
Ever slept with your ex and not realize it was him? No, only me?
I’d just got the work breakthrough I needed.
Write an article on a playboy football star.
Then I found out Mr. Touchdown is also my Ex.
And he was my toe-curling, masked indulgence at last night’s masquerade party.
Last night’s leg-shaking O is now today’s uh OH!
FML.

Mr. Fake Fiancé
I walked in on my boss breaking up with his girlfriend.
Now he wants ME to be his Fake Fiancée.
An engagement should be easy.
Fake it till you make it, right?
If only he didn’t push all my buttons.
If only I didn’t like it.
If only he wasn’t also my Ex.

Mr. Surprise Daddy
One night of fun.
Two pink lines.
And only one explanation…I’m pregnant with the best man’s baby.
I’ve been rehearsing what to say…
Hey Football Super-Star, you’re gonna be a daddy,
But we can’t talk about this until next week.
I thought seeing those two pink lines was the scariest thing ever…
Until I realized that I could be falling for my baby’s daddy.

Fall head-over-heels for this amazing collection today! You'll enjoy Second Chances, Fake Fiancés, and Surprise Babies that will have you laughing, crying and turning the pages non-stop. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and the HEAs will have you smiling all night long!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment