Saturday 17 July 2021

Match Cut

 


Match Cut


VIOLET

I fell in love with the boy at the movie theater.
He had untied sneakers and a penchant for everyone but me.

But I’ve grown up, moved away, and created a life with options.
Ten years later, I’m now out of them.

Everything is exactly the same at Foxe Hill.
Keaton still has that dimpled smile. And I’m still a mess for him.

KEATON

I noticed the girl behind the camera.
She was the town’s little sister to everyone but me.

But it’s been too long and I’ve been too patient.
Ten years later, I’m not sure I have any more patience to spare.

Violet’s shy pink lips are now a fiery red.
And, this time, I can’t stay away.

Match Cut is a full-length, stand-alone, small town romance with fun campfire hangouts, movie theater makeouts, and campfire shenanigans. It is the first book in the Foxe Hill Series. Each book in the series can be read individually but are most enjoyed as a whole! Dual POV. 18+ for language and spice.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment