Wednesday 21 July 2021

Feelings Never Lie

 


Feelings Never Lie


He just appeared, as though from nowhere.

We rarely got visitors at all, let alone someone as incredibly good-looking as that.

This absolute hunk of a cowboy strolled up the road to our ranch, to where my brother and I had been idly chatting under the morning sun.

He introduced himself, and I nearly fell off of my horse in a schoolgirl-like moment of awkwardness.

Apparently, he was looking for casual work as a laborer. I knew my dad had mentioned needing someone around the place, so was it fate for this man to have arrived?

There was something about this stranger cowboy that reached deep inside me, but I couldn’t quite work out what it was. Should I give in to temptation and trust him, or should I keep away?

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment