Wednesday 28 July 2021

Firefighter Dragon's Virgin Mate

 


Firefighter Dragon's Virgin Mate


A bad relationship can call for extreme measures - like running away. But sometimes escaping means trading one problem for another. It might take fate to save Delanie from her past.

Delanie Cadell

I couldn’t marry him.
Our relationship was not what everyone thought -
He was not the man he made everyone see.
When I finally convinced my brother to help me,
I thought I was turning to a friend.
But I should have known people lie.
Now I’m in a worse situation,
And just as much danger.
Who can I turn to that will show me who they really are?

Jerren Striar

I’ve always been the playboy of the family;
Flying free and living large.
When I get the chance to participate in a fireman’s competition
I jump at it - my favorite place - Vegas.
But then I meet her, sweet, innocent,
And in danger, she doesn’t even recognize.
I have to save her; I have to be who she needs.
But first I need to know what she’s hiding.

Can Jerren save Delanie from the choices she’s made before the danger takes over? And why was she in Vegas in the first place? Who’s the puppet pulling the strings that want to destroy them both?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment