Thursday 29 July 2021

Dragon Brother’s Assistant


 

Dragon Brother’s Assistant


I hate to admit how hurtful our breakup really was.
Oh, the chemistry between us was unforgettable.
But in our case, opposites didn’t attract.

I had always dreamed of being a famous artist.
Lucas was a shy nerd who hid his true emotions behind his glasses.
He was too secretive.
I was too flighty.
Now, I find myself back in Lucas’ office, desperate for a job.
As a billionaire, he doesn’t comprehend how hot he is.
Even today, his glasses don’t hide how his eye color changes with every mood.
Sigh…
We are headed right back to where we started.
The secrets between us are unsurmountable.
Lucas is a dragon shifter.
I’m a shimmering fairy.
Our second chance for real love is definitely doomed.
Until another secret is revealed.

How will Lucas handle the news I‘m carrying his baby?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment