Monday 26 July 2021

Blurred Lines

 


Blurred Lines


I’m my own independent woman who isn’t looking for the perfect man.
Stupid romantic dreams aren’t for me. Life has taught me enough to be sure love is a lie to sell diamonds on Valentine’s.
I have everything I want. A stable career, the bank account, amazingly supportive friends, and a fabulous high heels collection.
Until I lay my eyes on him. Evan Hayes.
Panty-dropping gorgeous. Check.
Cocky grin and attitude to match. Check. And check.
That sounds good, right? But I’m six years older, he’s a player… and my brother’s best friend.
An unexpected encounter on a stormy night turns into something else.
Something intense and undeniable.
The lines I carefully drafted around my heart become blurry, all the plans I made for my future are at stake.
Could he be the man who makes me believe?

This is a standalone, reverse age-gap, enemies-to-lovers romance that features a swoon-worthy doctor hero and hell-on-heels heroine you will fall in love with.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment