Monday 26 July 2021

Saving Easton


 

Saving Easton


Can love free the heart of a former prisoner of war? 

Easton 

My time as a POW left emotional scars that cut far deeper than any physical ones. I can’t stand to be touched. I am plagued by horrid nightmares. I knew therapy was my only option, but I didn’t realize it was fate leading me there... until I saw Paisley. As the sister of my best friend, I’ve  had a crush on her for years. If anything can crack through the darkness rooted within me, it’s the warmth of her beauty.


Paisley 

I didn’t know Easton joined the military until the day he walked into Oakside where I work. With therapy dogs and a delicate touch, I’ve helped countless veterans. Never one this close to my heart. Easton isn’t the boy I once knew anymore. All he’s endured has made him retreat inside himself. Can I help him coax him back out into the light? Or will some part of him forever be a prisoner to his pain? 


This is a Steamy, Small Town, Military Romance. No Cliffhangers. 
This is Book 2 in the Oakside Military Heroes Series. 
As always there is a satisfying Happy Ever After.
If you love steamy romances with insta love, hot love scenes, military men, and small towns, then this one is for you.


Amazon.com

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment