Monday 29 July 2019

All Our Luck


All Our Luck


I've always heard about the "Luck of the Irish."
But I never believed it until I met her.

My brothers and I decided to leave Ireland to Texas.
For a taste of the simple life.
But when it comes to the curvy girl next door,
We may have bitten off more than we can chew.
We never expected to all fall in love with the same girl.
But she's eager to be shared.
Heart and body. 
Will the jealousy of sharing our girl be too much to handle?
Especially when trouble strikes?

Or can we all get lucky?

All Our Luck is a collection of all four books in the Luck of the Irish series, which can be read and understood alone but are best enjoyed all together. It contains no cheating, no cliffhangers, and a happy ever after. There's no m/m - only plenty of super steamy scenes featuring hot Irish guys who are all about pleasing one lucky, feisty Texan lady.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment